Conference Registration Rates
|CJA Member||Non-CJA Member|
|Half Day Pre-conference Workshops||$100||$125|
|Early Bird (Date Extended)
(register by January 8, 2018)
(register by February 7, 2018)
(after February 7, 2018 – Onsite)
Full registration includes the following:
- Access to all conference events
- Three meals (breakfast and lunch on Thursday and Friday), refreshments throughout, and hors d oeuvres at on-site reception.
- One onsite awards luncheon
- Multiple networking opportunities
Conference registration does not include pre-conference workshops, which have an additional fee (listed in the above chart).
Pre-conference workshops include breakfast and refreshments.
Eligibility for Member Rates
Please note that in order to be eligible for CJA member conference registration pricing, you MUST be a current CJA member with individual membership, or have membership through your organization as community or corporate member.
Not a CJA member? Need to renew your CJA membership? Click HERE
All payments are due in full by February 1, 2018.
- To pay via credit card, please contact Stephanie Ondria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To pay via check or PO payments, please send to Texas Health Institute, Attn: CJA, 8501 N MoPac, S. 170, Austin, TX 78759
A $50 administrative fee will be applied if registration is cancelled on or before January 16, 2018. Due to financial commitments the conference must make based upon registration numbers, there will be no refunds after January 16, 2018. No exceptions.
A “no show” will still be subject to the Refund and Cancellation policy.
All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail to sondrias@texashealthinstitute.
CJA is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc. No refunds will be given in these situations if occurring after January 13, 2018.
Thank you for understanding.
Please contact Stephanie Ondrias at email@example.com.