- Connect with colleagues across the country to strengthen the national network of leaders focused on optimizing health for all and engage professionals across diverse sectors.
- Share community experiences and best practices to overcome barriers, work across sectors, engage the community voice, influence leaders, and contribute to research.
- Learn replicable and effective policies and programs that can be adapted to fit the needs of individual communities.
- Equip front line workers and community leaders with evidence-based tools to engage in community health improvement activities.
- Gain practical knowledge and share best practices in evaluation and research addressing population health, community/clinical/health system linkages, health in all sectors, and community health and wellness.
Sponsors and Supporters:
- Friend of CJA
Find out how to be a sponsor for the 2018 CJA National Conference CLICK HERE.