As part of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Health Equity and Prosperity Initiative, we are engaging our social media networks to help us reach 5 million people. We are asking you to commit to our common humanity together and pledge to take at least one of these actions on social media.
Here are action steps you can take:
- Join us in sharing a collective message via a social media Thunderclap: “We are #onehumanfamily, stronger in our diversity. To achieve prosperity, we need #healthequitynow. RT if you agree #100mlives”
- Sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr before and the message will automatically send from your account. Please share widely through your networks and invite others to join as well!
- Our last Thunderclap reached 1 million people and this time our goal is 5 million. Help us achieve our goal!
- Participate in our Twitter Chat on August 5 at 3:30pm ET. We will be discussing recent events and the relationship between race, equity, health, and common prosperity. We’ll be using the hashtag #healthequitynow and will be facilitating from the handle @100mlives.
- Write your personal story about equity or take a picture of your equity vision or pledge and put it on Facebook or Twitter. Use hashtags #healthequitynow and #100mlives. You can also submit your picture/pledge to email@example.com for it to be featured.